UPSC EPFO EO/AO Exam 2020 Deferred!! Union Public Service Commission has released the notice regarding the Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. This post examination is decided to be conducted on 04.10.2020 but it stands deferred due to COVID-19 till further notice. So candidates who have applied for this recruitment can know this information and Stay Active with us for further updates!! We encourage you to prepare for the examination continuously till further notify of exam date.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Exam 2020
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
Exam Date Deferrred
A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers shall be conducted by the Commission.
Scheme and syllabus for the Recruitment Test (RT) for the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers is as under:
- Scheme of the RT
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Syllabus of the RT
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words. ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications. viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude. ix) Social Security in India.
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview
The Centres and the date of holding the Recruitment Test as mentioned in the advertisment are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Jaipur.
Allotment of Centres will be on the “first apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice. NB: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, the Commission reserves the right to change the Centres at its discretion if the situation demands. All the Centres will cater to Recruitment Test for Persons with Benchmark Disability. Candidates admitted to the Recruitment Test will be informed of the time table and venue of the Recruitment Test. The candidates should note that no request for change of Centre will be entertained.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|