UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card 2020 Released on the official website. The Union Public Service Commission has released the e- Admit Card for the post of Geo Scientist. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020. The Main Examination will be held from 17.10.2020 to 18.10.2020. Candidates may check and Download the UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card 2020 from our website.
UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Geo Scientist|
|Exam Date||17.10.2020 to 18.10.2020|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
- Examine the e-letter letter carefully and if there are any discrepancies, immediately bring it to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission.
- In all correspondence with Union Public Service Commission, mention your name, serial number, registration ID and name and year of examination.
- In each session, bring the photo identity card (original) along with the e-Admit Card (print out) for entering the examination hall, whose number is given in the e-Admit Card. The e-Admit Card should be retained till the final result of the Combined Geological (Principal) Examination, 2020 is declared.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in case of use of this e-Admit Card by someone else, it will be your responsibility to prove that you have not used any impersonation service.
- Please also note that admission to the examination venue will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the examination, ie 08:50 am for the morning session and 01:50 pm for the afternoon session. After the admission is closed, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue.
How to Download the Admit Card??
- Candidates can go to the official Website
- Click Here e – Admit Card Link
- Select the given option (by Registration Id or by roll number)
- Enter Registration no, Select DOB to login
- Download the Admit Card & Take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|