UPSC NDA NA II Exam Notification 2020 Release on 16.06.2020. Union Public Service Commission has going to conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination. The notification of NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 will be done on 16/06/2020. The application process would start on June 10, 2020, and would go on till June 30, 2020.
Candidates can apply on the official website online at upsc.gov.in. The examination will be held on September 6, 2020. So, candidates can wait for the further announcement regarding the UPSC NDA NA Exam Notification 2020. Now download the UPSC NDA NA Exam Notification 2020 Eligibility and other details here.
UPSC Exam Notification 2020
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
National Defence Academy II & Naval Academy Examination
|June 10, 2020|
|Apply Online Date||
10 Jun 2020 to 30 Jun 2020
|September 6, 2020|
Notification Released Soon on 16.06.2020
Candidates to Ensure Their Eligibility for the Examination:
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
- For National Defence Academy Army Wing: Candidates should have cleared Class 12 of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination held by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates.
- These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted.
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified – NIL
- Others – Rs, 100/-
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode (unless remission of fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
Two-Stage Selection Procedure:
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form
- Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
UPSC NDA NA II Exam Notification 2020 PDF – Release on 16.06.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|