UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released– Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for Junior Scientific Office, Director (Conservation), Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer, Assistant Clinical Embryologist, Dialysis Medical Officer (DMO), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anatomy), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor( Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) (ENT), and Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director General (Technical). The last date to apply for this recruitment is 14.01.2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||for Junior Scientific Office, Director (Conservation), Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer and others|
UPSC Job Vacancy Details:
- Junior Scientific Office- 01
- Director (Conservation) – 01
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer – 03
- Assistant Clinical Embryologist – 01
- Dialysis Medical Officer (DMO) – 05
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anatomy)- 09
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor( Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) (ENT)- 04
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director General (Technical)- 05
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the educational qualification of the following as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Junior Scientific Office – Sc. in microbiology from a recognized university or institute. OR M.Sc. in Botony with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized University or Institute; OR M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension
- Director (Conservation) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute
- Assistant Clinical Embryologist – Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery from any recognized University or Master degree in Anatomy or embryology or reproductive Biology or Genetics or Embryology or Clinical Embryology or Microbiology from any recognized University
- Dialysis Medical Officer (DMO) – MBBS degree as per the first or second Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 or Completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anatomy) – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super-speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor( Oto-Rhino-Laryngology )(ENT) – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II or Post Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in section A of schedule VI
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director General (Technical) – Certificate of competency of Marine Engineer Officer Class-I (Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) or equivalent
UPSC Recruitment Experience:
The candidates should 06 months to 10 years experience in relevant field. The experience criteria will vary depending on the post the candidates want to apply.
UPSC Job Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The age of the applicants should between the age limit of 33 years to 50 years to apply for this recruitment. The upper age limit will change as respect to the post the candidate want to apply.
UPSC Job Notification Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from fee.
UPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be done through only by interview or by recruitment test followed by interview. The selection process will contain the total marks of 100. Out of this the candidates have to score the marks of the following to qualify for the posting.
- UR/EWS-50 marks
- OBC-45 marks
- SC/ST/PH-40 marks
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) after the interview, the candidates will have to achieve minimum passing scores respect to their category at Interview stage to attend the RT. The details of the interview/ RT will intimate buy the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Go to official website of UPSC
Step 2: Go to the “What’s New” tab and click “Advertisement No.17 – 2020”.
Step 3: Download and read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then proceed to next step.
Step 4: Candidates must apply online through the official website. The apply link is provided below in this page. Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application.
Step 5: Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
Step 6: After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Can I apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through online?
Yes. Candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through online.
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for this UPSC Recruitment 2020?
There are 29 vacancies allotted for UPSC Recruitment 2020.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 is 14.01.2021.