UPSC Recruitment 2021 Out – For 85+ Various vacancies | ORA Direct link available Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for various posts. Total numbers of vacancies are 89. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18.03.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply Online. Official notification and Application direct link available on this page. Kindly go through this page till end.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Economic Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Programmer Gr. A, Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officer(Ballistics), Senior Scientific Officer(Biology), Senior Scientific Officer(Chemistry), Senior Scientific Officer(Documents), Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection)
Number of vacancies
Last date to apply
|Last date for submission of Application (Hard Copy)||
- Economic Officer – 01
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 10
- Programmer Gr. A – 01
- Public Prosecutor – 43
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 26
- Senior Scientific Officer(Ballistics) – 01
- Senior Scientific Officer(Biology) – 02
- Senior Scientific Officer(Chemistry) – 02
- Senior Scientific Officer(Documents) – 02
- Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection) – 01
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be between 30 years to 38 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Education Qualification & Required experience
- For Economic Officer Post: Candidate should have Post Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer Post: Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. And Three years experience in planning, construction and execution of Civil Engineering Projects.
- For Programmer Gr.A Post: Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Statistics / mathematics/Operations Research/Physics or Economics/Commerce (with Statistics) or degree in Engineering/Computer Science of a recognized University or equivalent* and Three year experience in relevant.
- For Public Prosecutor Post: Degree in Law of a recognized University and Seven years practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
- For Assistant Public Prosecutor Post: Candidate should have Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- For Senior Scientific Officer(Ballistics) Post: Master’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent and Three years experience of analytical methods/research therein in the relevant field.
- For other posts candidate should refer the Official notification. Direct link will given on this page. Kindly go through the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed
- Caste certificate
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if any)
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of UPSC website.
- Select Recruitment à Online Recruitment Application section on the home page.
- Select the Required notification on the ORA page.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents.
- Then Click Submit button and print the Registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
18.03.2021 is the last date to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 89 vacancies offered for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.