UPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Details & ORA Direct link available Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Lady Medical Officer, Principal Design Officer, Ship Surveyor Cum- Deputy Director General and Assistant Architect. Total numbers of vacancies are 05. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 01.04.2021 and last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 02.04.2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification then check eligibility and then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online Registration direct link also available on this page.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||
Lady Medical Officer, Principal Design Officer, Ship Surveyor Cum- Deputy Director General and Assistant Architect
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply
|Last date to printing application form||
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates age limit should be 33 years to 45 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- For Lady Medical Officer(Family Welfare) Post: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council.
- For Principal Design Officer(Electrical): Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent is mandatory.
- For Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) Post: Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University is mandatory.
- For Assistant Architect post: Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent is mandatory.
- For Lady Medical Officer(Family Welfare) Post: Three years’ Experience in Family Planning and educational method of including training in technique of medical termination of pregnancy and tubectomy operations.
- For Principal Design Officer(Electrical): Ten years practical experience in design/installation/ construction of ships.
- For Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) Post: Eight years practical experience in design, communication, survey and repairs of Ships carried out in ship building or ship repairing yards or any Design or survey Organization after the period of degree course.
- For Assistant Architect post: Two years experience under a Registered Architect is mandatory.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the following.
- For Lady Medical Officer(Family Welfare) Post: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA
- For Principal Design Officer(Electrical): : Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) Post: Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Assistant Architect post: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade pay (Pre-revised).
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed
- Caste certificate
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if any)
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of UPSC website.
- Select Recruitment à Online Recruitment Application section on the home page.
- Select the Required notification on the ORA page.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents.
- Then Click Submit button and print the Registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
01.04.2021 is the last date to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 05 vacancies offered for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.