UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Union Public Service Commission released the Advertisement for the post of Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture), Assistant Director (Toxicology), Junior Translation Officer, and Others on 13.01.2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Online recruitment applications (ORA) are invited for direct recruitment by selection through the website from 14-01-2023.
- The closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through the ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 02.02.2023.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 23:59 hrs on 03.02.2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Designation||Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture), Assistant Director (Toxicology), Junior Translation Officer, and Others|
|No of Vacancy||80+|
|Apply Online Opening Form||14.01.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||02.02.2023|
UPSC Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture)||01|
|Assistant Director (Toxicology)||01|
|Rubber Production Commissioner||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Destructive)||01|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||01|
|Fisheries Research Investigation Officer||01|
|Assistant Director of Census Operations (Technical)||06|
|Assistant Director (IT)||04|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering)||09|
|Junior Translation Office||76|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||04|
|Senior Scientific Officer||02|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates shall pass a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University, a Bachelor of Engineering, or an Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE)*.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The applicant’s age limit is a Maximum of 50 Years. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The Salary for the post is Level- 13 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s), etc., or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout is taken.
- For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay slips, Resumes, Appointment Letters, Relieving letters, Un-signed Experience Certificates, etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
Download Advertisement No.01/2023
Candidates shall pass a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University.
The applicant’s age limit is a Maximum of 50 Years.
Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications
I am Dinesh kumar Bahinipati
Dinesh kumar Bahinipati firstname.lastname@example.org
At-Balisahi shyamakali lane puri