UPSC Notification 2020- Apply for Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Assistant Director: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts mentioned above in its official site. Candidates, who are interested in this recruitment notification, can apply for this before 03.12.2020. Now let’s check the educational qualification and other eligibility criteria of this recruitment in this page.
UPSC Job Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Assistant Director|
UPSC Job Vacancy Details:
- Public Health Specialist – 17
- Assistant Professor – 01
- Medical Officer – 02
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Assistant Director – 13
Total Vacancies allotted are – 35.
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility:
Public Health Specialist:
- Applicants must have recognized MBBS degree qualification and Post-Graduate degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality to apply for this post.
- Master’s degree in Nursing of a recognized University or equivalent is necessary to apply for this post. Applicants must be a registered Nurse and Midwife.
- Candidates must possess the recognized Medical qualification to apply for this post.
- Applicant should passed in 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board or University and Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma/Certificate in General nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution to apply for this post. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council is mandatory.
- Candidates must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Public Health Specialist – At least three years’ experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post- Graduate degree or 5 years’ experience in the Speciality after obtaining the Post- Graduate.
- Assistant Professor – About 5 years’ experience in Nursing of which 3 years should be either in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service.
- Medical Officer – Two years’ professional experience.
- Assistant Director – Three years’ experience in the field of public relations or publicity or administrative work including two years’ experience in the field of tourism and hospitality
UPSC Job Notification 2020 Age Limit:
Applicants should below the upper age limit of 30 years to 40 years respect to the post they want to apply.
UPSC Job Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview by the board. The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100. In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of UPSC Online.
Step 2: Select “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts”.
Step 3: Select the post you want to apply.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
03.12.2020 is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020.
How much amount of salary will be given for Public Health Specialist?
Public Health Specialist will get the salary of Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA.
How much of application fee will be paid to apply?
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.