UPSC Result 2020 OUT – Download Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications Shortlist Here!! Union Public Service Commission has released the result of 10 Posts of Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications. Candidates who have written the test can download the result in our blog. Selected candidates have to attend the Interview Process and know further details regarding this post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications|
|Short List||Download Below|
Modalities adopted for scrutiny of the details of Essential Qualification for calling the candidates for interview for the instant recruitment case is in consonance with the Recruitment Rules and Essential Qualification as mentioned in the Advertisement for the post.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Mark-sheet showing date of birth.
- Caste Certificate in Prescribed Format (for SC/OBC candidates)/EWS Certificate in prescribed format.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate along-with mark-sheets of all the academic years in Law from recognized University.
- Three years’ experience certificate in handling court cases and other legal matters or matters relating to Trade Marks or Geographical Indications. Experiences furnished by the candidates from Bar Council/Bar Association/Lawyers Association/Advocates or Associates/Office of the District Session Judge etc. have been considered relevant. Experiences were counted from the date of his/her Enrolment at Bar Council/Bar Association.
- Certificate of Govt. Servant in case the candidate has claimed age relaxation for Govt. Servant.
- An Affidavit regarding difference in name/father’s name or spelling in name/father’s name in documents/certificates and ORA.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|