UPSC Steno Grade B Notification 2020 Deferred!! Union Public Service Commission has released the notice regarding deferment notification. The SOs/Stenos (Grade ‘B’/Grade-I) LDCE, 2016 onwards scheduled to be notified on 16th September, 2020, has been deferred. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog after released. Regret for the inconvenience and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||SOs/Stenos (Grade ‘B’/Grade-I) LDCE|
UPSC Steno Grade B Notification 2020 Details
The services to which recruitment is to be made on the results of the examination are given below. However, since the number of vacancies to be filled in various categories has not yet been finalized by the concerned cadre controlling authorities, no indication can be made in this notice at this stage. Category
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service Category
- Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’ Category
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service Category
- Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Category
- Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’ Category
- Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service Category
- Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service Category
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau Category
- Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
A candidate, who is eligible for more than one Category of Service and wishes to compete for both, need fill in only one application.
How to Apply for UPSC Steno Grade B Notification 2020?
The candidates will have to fill in their application form online on UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in). Detailed instructions to fill up the online application will be available on UPSC website. A printed copy of the submitted online application is required to be routed through their Head of Department/Head of Office to the Commission.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|