UPSLET 2020 – Check Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates Details. Uttar Pradesh University/Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission will going to be conduct State Level Eligibility Test soon. Candidates who want to get profession as an Assistant Professorship and Lectureship at university level need to wrote this test. So eligible Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog after released on the official site. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh University/ Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||Will be notified|
|Start Date to Apply||Will be notified|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be notified|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
- Candidate should have completed Master Degree or equivalent Degree
- On the other hand, the (SC)/ (ST)/ (PWD) category students who have secured al-least 50% scores in Master Degree or equivalent exam are eligible for the exam.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.400
Exam Fee in Category wise is given below
- For General students: 800/-
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer: 650/-
- For SC/ST students: 600/-
- For PWD students: 400/-
Exam Pattern of SLET
- Test will consist of three papers.
- The exam will be held on a day in two divide sessions
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|First||1st||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be cracked||1¼ Hours (09.00 A.M. to 10.15 A.M.)|
|2nd||100||50 questions all are obligatory||1¼ Hours (10.30 A.M. to 11.45 A.M.)|
|Second||3rd||100||75 questions all are required||2½ Hours (01.00 P.M. to 3. 30 P.M.)|
- There is no limit for attempt exam.
- The students who have passed their PG Degree or its equivalent degree in related subjects of Economics, History and Management can also take SLET exam.
- Final year candidates of their Master Degree can also apply for UP SLET. Those students who have passed Postgraduate degree in or more than one subject can appear for the exam only 1 subject at a time.
How to Apply for UPSLET 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the official page, click the notification for UPSLET 2020 after released on the official site.
Step 3: Read the notification carefully and apply for the exam
Step 4: Register with valid Email ID and Password then submit the application for UPSLET
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|