UPSSSC Stenographer Main Exam Notification 2023 Released: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the Main Exam notification for the recruitment of Stenographer. The applications are invited via online mode from the candidates who have secured enough marks in the UPSSSC PET Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022 to apply for this Main Exam 2023. The candidates if eligible can apply through the official website on or before 06 November 2023.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Main Exam 2023|
|No of Vacancy||277 vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||06.11.2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- As on July 2023 the age limit has been fixed as 18 to 40 years for this stenographer post and the age relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have Passed Intermediate examination of the Council of Secondary Education Uttar Pradesh or any examination recognized equivalent by the Government:
- It is necessary to have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typing respectively.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection will be on the basis of the Main exam and other process will follow.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- The salary for this Stenographer post in various departments is based on the Level-5 that is from Rs – 22,900 – 92,300.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- 25.00/- for all the candidates belonging to all the categories.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Stenographer Main exam are advised to apply online through the official website of the UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- The candidates only those who have appeared in UPSSSC PET 2022 and have valid score are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
- All the information filled by the candidate in his/her PET 2022 application will be displayed automatically in the application form.
- The candidates should update the information related to their educational and other qualifications at the time of filling application for this main exam.
- The candidates after entering all the details have to check that all the details they entered are correct and then the candidates have to submit the application form.
- The candidates will not be required to pay any Application fee or Examination fee at the time of applying for the Main Exam. However, they shall have to pay online application processing fee of Rs. 25/- through Credit card/Debit card.Net banking or UPI. The examination fee shall be paid by the candidates shortlisted for main exam separately.
- The last date to apply and to pay fees is 06 November 2023.
The candidates should have passed the Intermediate examination.
The Mode of application for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is online mode.
The last date to apply for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is 06.11.2023.