UTIITSL Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited, invites the applications from Indian citizens who are Chartered Accountants for the post of Vice President (Officer Grade) on regular basis. Please read the advertisement carefully. All the details submitted by the candidate will be verified. So interested candidates can apply online the bottom of this article.
UTIITSL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Organization
|UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited|
|Name of the Post||
|As Per Norms|
Eligibility Details for Vice President:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 50 years of age limit.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete Graduation / Post Graduation shall be a regular course (full time) and from a Institution recognized by Government of India.
- Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline. Excellent writing and communication skill in English. Prior knowledge on statistical analysis, computer etc. Experience in food processing.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed post qualification experience as on 15.05.2020.
Salary Details for Vice President:
CIFT gives the basic salary package of Rs. 34800-3700- 49600/ month & CTC offered Rs. 7,77,912/- to Rs. 10,80,420/ month for the selected candidates. We provide the direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
Selection Process for Vice President:
- The candidate should apply for the post subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly, an application is liable for being rejected summarily without any correspondence.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for the interview / selection.
- The communication with respect to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through speed-post and email at their current address and E-mail IDs respectively mentioned in the application form. UTIITSL does not take any responsibility for non receipt of intimation.
- Candidates have to bring all the documents in original as well as photocopy as enumerated in the E-mail at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate shall be required to join the Company within period of maximum 30 days.
- The selected candidates shall be placed on probation for a period of six months, extendable by six months more purely at the discretion of Appointing Authority.
- UTIITSL reserves the right to offer position in appropriate grade & salary.
General Instructions for Vice President:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the Minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- UTIITSL being appointing authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate if found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied/appointed or if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- All the details given in the application form shall be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- All minimum eligibility qualifications shall be regular on full time basis, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt of India /State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt of India /State Govt recognized / affiliated institutes / colleges / universities as on the date of passing.
- All credentials will be verified and copies of certificates will be verified with originals.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming under the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to OBC concession.
- Such candidates should indicate their category as “General / Unreserved” only.
Candidates can check more details about this vacancy in the bottom of this blog. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
How to Apply for UTIITSL Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through online mode only. We provide the direct link to apply online. So the interested candidates can apply through our website on or before the last date that is 07-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|