Uttar Pradesh Cancels All University Exams Except For Final-Year Students!!

0
132
Uttar Pradesh Cancels All University Exams Except For Final-Year Students!!
Uttar Pradesh Cancels All University Exams Except For Final-Year Students!!

Uttar Pradesh Cancels All University Exams Except For Final-Year Students. Uttar Pradesh government has decided to cancel all university exams except for final-year students amid coronavirus concerns. Uttar Pradesh Govt has decided to cancel all the exams due to COVID-19 except Final Year.

Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma Announced:

The examinations for the final year/semester will be conducted by September-end via offline or blended mode.  “If any student could not appear for the last year/semester examinations, he will be given another chance. As per the convenience of the universities, another examination will be held for such students. This provision will be applicable for this academic year only,”

An Academic Calendar:

Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education has also cut down the syllabus by 30 percent this year. The remaining 70 percent of the syllabus will be taught in three parts. An academic calendar will soon be issued.

Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020

NEET Online Mock Test 2020 

For Online Test SeriesClick Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
To Join FacebookClick Here