Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2020 OUT. Visakhapatnam Port Trust is seeking to experience Software Personals to work in IT Centre, R&P Division, Traffic Department for a period of One year on consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) including all per month per person. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog and stay active with us for further updates!!
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Visakhapatnam Port Trust|
Presentation Specialist and IT Clint Services Specialist
BE/ B.Tech in CSE or Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Design, Visual Communications or related field. Preference will be given to Digital Design Degree holders.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong design aesthetic and the professional experience to creating visually – compelling presentations.
- Advanced Power Point skills especially in formatting and editing Experience in visual layout and design visualization Strong Microsoft Office (2010 and higher) skills, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Photoshop.
- Should have creative layout solutions to presentation slides.
- Should have skills to translate business language, processes and more into engaging visual stories.
- Minimum three years of experience in PowerPoint Designing
IT Client Services Specialist:
BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT
- Experience in the maintenance, support, and administration of hardware and software in a networked environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Windows 8 and above, Microsoft Office 2010 and above, and Internet Explorer version 10 or later.
- Knowledge & experience in System Admin & basic networking.
- Desktop trouble shooting experience.
- Interested candidates may please WALK-IN with their CV (Curriculum Vitae), two (2) passport size photos with original certificates, experience with two sets of photo copies. Applicants turn up to walk-in without original certificates and supporting documents will not be allowed.
- Canvassing any form will be a disqualification and VPT reserves the right to eighter cancel the notification or increase / decrease the number of posts, including devising in its own method in selecting the candidates.
- Venue: Office of JOINT DIRECTOR, Room No.48, 4 th Floor, Administrative Office Building (AOB). Phone: (0891) 2873200/ 2873447/ 2873149. Date & Time of Reporting: Dt. 05.06.2020 @ 11.00 AM
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|