VITEEE 2020 Examinations Cancelled. Vellore Institute of Technology has cancelled the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2020 examinations. The Examinations have been cancelled by the institute due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Applicants for Engineering Programmes may upload 10+2 marks/JEE score 2020 based on the result availability using the link. The authorities at the institute said that the situation is risky and dangerous in order to conduct the examinations. VITEEE 2020 was scheduled to be conducted from July 29 to August 2, 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Examinations Cancelled
Name of the Board
|Vellore Institute of Technology|
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
|July 29 to August 2, 2020 Cancelled|
Admissions to be conducted based on Class 12 marks:
VITEEE 2020 admissions will be conducted based on the Class 12 marks secured by the students in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology. The students with a valid JEE Main score also considered. The student’s whose board exam results have not been declared, the applicants can upload their marks as soon as the results are declared. The Application forms are available on the official site. The deadline for submission of online application is until July 15, 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown, the national level entrance examinations for many of the courses have been postponed or cancelled. Entrance examinations like NEET and JEE Main examinations which were scheduled to be conducted in April and May 2020 were further postponed by the NTA to July. Recently however the JEE Main and NEET Exams were further.
Steps in VITEEE 2020 Admissions:
- Appearance in VITEEE is mandatory for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the ranks secured by the applicant in the VITEEE-2020..
- Applicants will be called for counselling based the ranks to designated counselling centres on a particular day. The applicant or authorized blood relative should appear in person with relevant documents in original for verification. The candidate will not be permitted to attend counselling more than once under any circumstances.
- A provisional admission letter will be issued based on applicants choice of programme and campus. No change of campus and change of branch will be entertained.
- The hostel may also be availed during counselling.
- VIT does not have any agent and all payments will be in demand draft or bank transfer only.
VITEEE 2020 Examinations Cancelled:
Offline (OMR): https://viteee.vit.ac.in/OMR_ApplicationInfo.jsp