Vizag Steel Advisor/ Associate Advisor Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. RINL invites applications for filling up the Advisor/ Associate Advisor post on Fixed Tenure/Contract basis. Candidates can apply for the post till 20.07.2020. Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 details are provided below.
RINL Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
|Advisor/ Associate Advisor|
Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) or equivalent in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Candidates should be more than 60 years and below 64 Years as on 01.07.2020
Selection shall be through shortlisting of eligible applicants followed by Personal Interview subject to Medical fitness.
- Max Remuneration per month (1, 15,000)*
- Executive Director (E-9 grade) of Schedule-A CPSE or its equivalent in Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than `2,50,000 /-
- Chief General Manager (E-8) Schedule-A CPSE or it’s equivalent in Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than `2,10,000/-
There is no Application / Processing fee for applying to the above post.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Superannuated Executives may apply giving full particulars in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
- Scanned application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photographs should be sent by email to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach latest by 5.00 PM on 20.07.2020. With the following attachments: In case of executives superannuated from RINL, Relieving Certificate issued by RINL.
- Candidates from other than RINL shall enclose the following as attachment to the email:
- SSC certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Qualification Certificate (Provisional/Original)
- Experience/ Service Certificate
- Superannuation certificate from the employer
- Pension and Last Pay Certificate
- Proof of Turnover i.e., audited Profit & Loss A/c for the last 2 years (in case of working in Private Sector)
All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail/announcement on the website only. Information regarding Personal Interview call letters shall be provided through e-mail / to be downloaded from the website.