VMC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has released the notification for Executive Engineer (Electrical), Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) post on the official site. So, candidates can apply online from 02 Jun 2020 11:00 AM to 12 Jun 2020 11:59 PM. VMC Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
VMC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC)|
Executive Engineer (Electrical), Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
|Apply Online Date||
02 Jun 2020 11:00 AM to 12 Jun 2020 11:59 PM
Educational Qualification & Experience:
The candidate must be a graduate in Electrical Engineering or other equivalent specialization, appropriate to the post degree with 50% and above. All other things being equal Preference will be given to 1st Class or post Graduate degree holder or experience in the field generally except for candidates of outstanding merit candidates without previous experience will not be considered. At least 5 years experience in a comparable responsible position. Diploma in Electrical Engineer with First Class. OR BE (Electrical) with 50% and above.
Not be more than 35 years of age.
As Per Seventh Pay Commission (Pay Matrix 67700-208700) Level-11
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates are required to go to the https://vmc.gov.in/recruitment.aspx and click on the option “Apply Online” Button to open the Online Application Form for respective post.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application. No change is permitted after clicking on “SUBMIT” Button. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph provided below.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS / e-mail after successfully submitting Online Application Form. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Take print-out of Application for further process.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph:
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph as per the specifications given below.
- Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph as specified.
- Photograph Image
- Scanning the Photograph
Procedure for Making Online Payment of Application Fee:
- Apply Online—Fill Application Form—Submit Application Form—Pay Application Form—Successful Payment Application Confirm
- Payment of Application fee shall be made through online mode only.
- For Payment of Application fee, Click on “Online Payment” option available in Recruitment menu located at top of the page.
- Enter Application No & Date of birth. Click on Search button to get payment details.
- Select Payment mode & Click on “Proceed for Payment” button.
- After transaction done, Transaction Status will be displayed on screen. SMS & Mail will be sent on your mobile / E-mail address respectively.
- After Successful Transaction, Take print out of Application Detail & Receipt for further process.
- Once Application fee successfully paid, the registration process is completed.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|