Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. Vodafone looks for the interested and eligible candidates for filling up the Deputy & Assistant Manager posts. Vodafone Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given candidates can check and apply online for the posts.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Vodafone|
|Post Name||Deputy & Assistant Manager|
|Full Time / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Job Posted Date||14.10.2020|
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Education: Master in Business Management / Computer Application
- Good to have expertise in Telecom Domain.
- Must have 4 to 7yrs of experience
- Must have participated in 1 to 2 Presales assignments
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
As a Business Analyst, Lead deliveries of BI data visualisation, interactive dashboards, data discovery, and data-driven story-telling and innovative analytics through Group BI centre of excellence in partnership with diverse Group Functions and local markets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Interfacing with Business stakeholders gathering requirements and performing Initial analysis, feasibility study, Scoping and documenting business requirements, Impact Analysis, creating functional test cases document before passing it to developers.
- Create workable plan (Project Plan) and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Define technical pointers for the developers to start the development piece.
- Responsible for delivering requirements right first time.
- Complete ownership to pass Delivery through Internal UAT & Customer review.
- Responsible for all communications with stakeholders (structured & proactive, Raise Red Flags proactively, identify Risks on delivery).
- Must have expertise in Telecom Domain
- Basic Knowledge of BI tools such as SSRS, or Qlikview
- Knowledge on basics of DWH and exposure to BI projects
- Basics of RDBMS with knowledge of SQL
- Capture, analyse and organise large volumes of work and prioritise across them.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to draw conclusions from detailed data sets and confidently communicate these back to senior stakeholders
- Experienced in requirements analysis, specifically the challenge and validation of data capability and reporting requirements
- 4+ Years of total industry experience preferably in telecom environment, with exposure to Strategic/analytics roles
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|