VSSUT Admission 2020 Apply Online Last Date Extended – Apply Now for M.Sc, M.Phil & Other PG Courses. Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) has released the application form for various courses on its official website (vssut.ac.in). The admission Test/Interview will be held for Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D courses. For B.Tech OJEE/JEE (Main) score and for M.Tech valid GATE score will be required. Admission to M.Sc will be done on the basis of career assessment.
Candidates can check the complete information of VSSUT Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, etc through this page below. Candidates will have to fill their application form for various courses from the official website (vssut.ac.in). Entrance Exam conducted by VSSUT / OJEE / OJEE (Main) will be the basis of admission for 5 years Integrated M.Sc. The complete schedule for VSSUT Admission 2020 is given below. The Apply Online last date was extended till 21 June 2020.
VSSUT Admission 2020 Apply Online Last Date Extended
Name of the Board
|Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT)|
M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D
Extended Last date
Apply Online Last Date Extended
VSSUT Admission 2020 Application Fee:
The interested candidates may download the application form the University Website and submit a hard copy of the signed completed application along with non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code – 2034 ) or Syndicate Bank, Burla (Code -8062) and send the same by Speed/Regd. Post only so as to reach the Dean, PGS&R, VSSUT, Burla by the last date mentioned against the programme.
VSSUT Admission 2020 Application Form:
The application form can be filled online as well as offline also. The online form has to be filled at the official website. For offline form the envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the name of the Programme 2020” along with the name of the Department (Specialization) as applicable. For detailed information regarding eligibility and selection process of each programme, please visit the University website (vssut.ac.in). The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any or all the applications or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Non-refundable demand draft
- Attested copy of certificate of 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of +3 Sc. /B.Sc. / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the 10th / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of +3 Sc. (B.Sc.) / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate, if applicable.
- The Candidates, who have not passed the final B.Sc./+3 Sc. Examination, but have already appeared the above examination, shall submit the following documents in place of documents mentioned.
- Final Appeared certificate of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination from the Head of the institution in the original.
- Grade Sheet/ Mark sheets of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination except final year duly authenticated by the Head of Institution.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|