VSSUT Issued Advisory Notice to Final year PG/UG Students. Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) has released the notification for UG/PG final year students. So Students from VSSUT can know the notification details regarding Advisory Notice & Undertaking Form for final year students (UG&PG) for appearing End Semester Examination. Students can download the notification in our blog and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
VSSUT Advisory Notice
Name of the Board
|Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT)|
Final Year Students (UG&PG)
|Important notification Released|
- Following advisory are placed for the final year students (UG and PG) for appearing the End Semester Examinations-July 2020. Other students are requested to visit the University website regularly for further information.
- The final semester students of B.Tech / B.Arch / M.Sc. / Int. M.Sc./ B.Tech and M.Tech Dual Degree / M.Phil / Ph.D and Executive B.Tech programme are required to quarantine in the campus before appearing the examinations during July 2020.
- Following students need to be reported for quarantine
- All final year B.Tech / B.Arch students (Regular & Backlog in 8″ Semester Papers)
- 4th semester 2nd year M.Sc (Physics /Chemistry /Mathematics)
- & 10th semester 05 Years Integrated M.Sc (Physics /Chemistry /Mathematics)
- 10th semester (B.Tech & M.Tech Dual Degree)
- D Scholars receiving Scholarship and intend to appear the course work.
- 8th semester Executive B.Tech
- 3, The students not included in the above categories including final year debarred students should not come at present. They are required to visii the website for updates regarding their reporting in the campus. Final Year debarred students will appear in subsequent supplementary exams which will be announced later on.This is to be strictly adhered for ensuring COVID-19 Guidelines.
- M.Tech / MCA final semester students are advised to complete their dissertation in work from home mode. keeping them regular consultation with their respective Guides.
- Arrival schedule and instruction for students coming to the University for appearing in Examinations:
- Date of arrival for eligible students: 18th — 20th June 2020
- 18th June 2020 (Thursday): All 8″ semester B.Tech Girl students (only), 4″ semester ,2 year M.Sc., l0’h semester Integrated M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D. Scholars
- 19th June 2020 (Friday): All 8 semester boy students except Boarders of Pulaha Hall of Residence
- 20th June 2020 (Saturday): 8″ semester Boy Boarders of Pulaha Hall of Residence
- All students must download “Aarogya Setu App” in their respective mobile phones with registration to prove him / her clear from Corona Contamination.
- All are required to come with masks, hand gloves and hand sanitizer.
- All students coining back to the University including Day scholar should come with the undertaking duly filled by their parents / guardian (Format to be downloaded which is provided)
- Students are not allowed to enter the hostel other than schedule dates. However. students including Day scholar and backlog in 8th semester students who will fail to reach the VSSUT Campus by 20 i June 2020 rind willing to appear in final examinations must produce a certificate regarding last 14 days home quarantine from competent authority defined by COVID-19 guidelines and they run range their own stay during the period of examinations.
- Students are not allowed to get out of hostel compound during their period of stay other than examination purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|