Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, DNB, MS/MD for the position of Senior Resident.
Post Name: Senior Resident
No of Post:
- Paediatricks – 02
- OBST & Gynecology – 01
iii. Gen. Surgery – 02
- Orthopedic – 01
- ENT – 01
- Opthalmology – 01
Minimum Educational qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree /DM/DNB or Diploma* in the concerned specialty from university recognized by state/ Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, without PG qualification but having at least three years’ experience after MBBS out of which one year Junior residency in Government hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered for a period of one year only subject to the condition that fresh selection process has to be done by end of one year.
- Extension for another year will be allowed to these MBBS doctor with three year experience if again no candidate with Diploma/ PG/DNB/DM applies. The total period of such extension will be limited to three years of total senior residency as in senior residency scheme.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/ DNB/ Diploma within 60 months from date of application. Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification must possess minimum of 2 years of Post Diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
Emoluments:- for Sr. Residents having post graduate Degree Pay Rs.26950/- (Basic) + Rs.6600/- (Grade pay), Pay Band-3 (15600-39100) other relevant allowance as per Railway Boards guidelines issued from time to time.
Tenure of Senior Resident Central Railway: The contract of appointment for Senior Residents will be one year. The total period of Senior Residency cannot exceed the maximum period of three years subject to renewals The termination of contract can be done on one month notice or pay from either side. Unfurnished accommodation will be provided, if available. No private practice will be allowed. They will be called upon to perform any additional duties in the interest of Railway Administration including Railway accidents and National progamme etc.
Age : 40 years for those having post Graduate qualification.
Medical Directors Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai, 400027
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- Medical Department of Central Railway will be conducting a “Walk in Interview” on 13/08/2020 at in Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai, 400027. Verification of Documents from 9.30 AM TO 11.30 AM Walk in interview will start a 12 noon onwards.
- The applicants are requested to submit their application on, between to in room no.24 Of Dr-B.A.M.Hospital; for Walk in interview. The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration/MMC registration, work experience, caste etc. (List enclosed). OBC candidates should bring current year’s validity certificate. No application will be accepted after 11:00 AM.
- Selection Of Sr. Residents in the Head Quarter Hospital. Byculla.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|