West Bengal Class 12th Board Exam 2020 New Dates Out. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education will be held in the first week of July instead of last week of June, the state education minister has said. “The remaining exams will be held on July 2, July 6 and July 8 maintaining all norms and guidelines,” said Partha Chatterjee, education minister of West Bengal. West Bengal Class 12th Board Exam 2020 Rescheduled details are given in our blog.
WB Exam 2020 Rescheduled
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||12th Board Exam|
|Exam Date||02.07.2020 to 08.07 2020|
|Status||12th Board Exam New Date Released|
WB Exam 2020 New Date:
WBCHSE announced earlier that the remaining papers would be held on June 29, July 2 and July 6. But as the union government has extended the lockdown in containment zones till June 30, students may face difficulty in reaching the examination centres. Hence the new schedule was prepared. The higher secondary examinations for most of the subjects were held between March 13 and March 21, after which the lockdown started. Janta Curfew was held on March 22, which was Sunday. The pan-India lockdown started from March 25.
Rules Followed while Exams:
All venues (rooms, benches, toilets etc) are to be sanitized properly before each day of the examination.
- All teaching and non-teaching staffs present in the venue during the examination, needs to u,ear mask and hand gloves and maintain social distancing while communicating with each other and with candidates.
- Each venue needs to be equipped with adequate sanitizer and hand-washes.
- All the candidates need to carry their own sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates need to wear proper and suitable mask while entering the venue and during the examination.
- Candidates need to maintain social distancing (at least 3 feet) while entering the venue and during the examination.
- All guardians need to be sure that their son/daughter/ward is free from fever or any other illness.
- All other instructions/guidelines regarding the conduct of H.S examination 2O2O will remain the sa]ne.
- The invigilators and other examination personnel should wear mask and gloves while discharging their duties.
- The toilets and the water areas inside the examination venue should be sanitized frequently. All norms of social distancing should be maintained inside the examination hall and in front of the school gate. The guardians should not be allowed to gather in front of the school gate.
- The examinees should be encouraged not to carry anything inside the centre other than card board and writing materials.
- The centre secretary / Venue Supervisor should send the answer scripts to the council within 24 hrs ofthe date of examination, without delay.
- Students will use the same existing Admit Card for the 2nd phase of Examination.
- In case of change of venue, for any reason, concerned schools will be informed and intimated in due course.
On July 2, exams for education, physics, nutrition and economics would be held. On July 6, exams for sanskrit, chemistry, economics, journalism and mass communication, parsi, arabic and french would be held. On July 8 examinations for geography, statistics, costing and taxation, home management and family resource management would be held,” said an official.
|02-07-2020 Thursday||Education, Physics, Nutrition And Economics|
|06-07-2020 Monday||Sanskrit, Chemistry, Economics, Journalism And Mass Communication, Parsi, Arabic And French|
|08-07-2020 Wednesday||Geography, Statistics, Costing And Taxation, Home Management And Family Resource Management|
The council may, if necessary, change the above dates with due intimation to all concerned
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|