WB Health Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for DEO, Lab Technician & Molecular Biologist. Government Of West Bengal Office Of The Principal Purulia Government Medical College & Hospital, Application H&FW/164 is hereby invited from the suitable candidates for the Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Technician & Molecular Biologist posts as per order no /20, dt. 09 / 05 /2020 All issued by the principal Secretary, Department of Health & Family Welfare. Government the candidates should have sufficient experience in the respective fields as well working in the or private setup to execute the purpose effectively in COVID_19 Testing Laboratory at Purulia Government Medical College.
WB Health Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Technician & Molecular Biologist
WB Health Recruitment DEO Vacancies 2020:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02
- Lab Technician – 20
- Molecular Biologist – 01
Total Vacancies – 23
WB Health Recruitment DEO Age Limit 2020:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – up to 40 years
- Lab Technician – up to 40 years
- Molecular Biologist – up to 65 years
WB Health Recruitment DEO Education Qualification 2020:
The Candidates should completed any degree in the concerned disciplines
WB Health Recruitment DEO Salary 2020:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs, 13, 000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs, 17, 000/-
- Molecular Biologist – Rs. 40, 000/-
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification etc. will be the date of registration of the candidates appearing in the interview.
- Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post, if selected
- House Rent Allowance will not be admissible. Residential Accommodation in the Institute campus, if available, will be provided to facilitate working
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per prescribed by the Govt. of India from time to time
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview
- Inter-hospital/Inter-Institution transfer shall not be permitted. 8. Candidate must bring the following original certificates with attested (by Gazetted Officers) copies at the time of interview:
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate).
- Certificate in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Medical registration certificates of DMC.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Part I, II & final year.
- Undergraduate/Post graduate attempt certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates must bring community certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from Competent Authority, where applicable.
- The candidate must bring the filled application from as per format given ANNEXURE-I and also paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and mention in the advertisement before coming for walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application form in Annexure-I along with eligibility criteria can be downloading from the official website
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|