WB Health Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. A Walk in interview will be held for engagement in the following post as per order no H&FW/1 64/20, dt. 09/05/2020 issued by the Principal Secretary, Department of Health & Family Welfare.
All the candidates should have sufficient experience in the respective fields as well as working in the Government or Private setup to execute the purpose effectively in COVID-19 Testing Laboratory/department as per the need at Coochbehar Government Medical College & Hospital, Coochbehar. WB Health Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
WB Health Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Health|
15th June, 2020
- HS Science with Bachelor in Medical Lab Technology/ Diploma in Medical Lab technology
- Desirable: – Higher qualification like B.Sc/M.Sc in Microbiology/BioTechnology from recognized institute/University along with relevant experience in virology lab and/or handling RT PCR/PCR machines.
Age upto 40yrs as on 01.01.2020
Remuneration (Consolidated) – Rs. 17000/- (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear for interview along with filled up and signed application with complete Bio data (including testimonials duly attested Names & Contact details of THREE references) and all original qualification and ‘ experience certificates along with self-attested copies and two recent passport size photographs.
- I) The engagement will be made temporarily for a period of 3 (Three months) from the date of appointment or until further order.
2) Short listing of Candidates may be done before the actual interview based on pre fixed criteria.
3) These are purely contractual posts and the selected candidates will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization.
4) If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, appointment will be terminated in any time without further communication.
5) Candidates will have to submit an undertaking at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview – 15th June, Monday, 12.00 noon onwards
- Registration desk will close at 11.30 am
- Reporting time for all candidates will be 10.00 am
- Venue: Lecture Hall, Ground floor, CGMC, Rajbari stadium Complex, Coochbehar