WB Health Recruitment 2020 Released. Government of West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department has going to engage the Walk in interview for the posts of Molecular Biologist (1 Post) and Lab Technician (1 Post). The above said posts are contractual basis initially for a 3 months RTPCR Laboratory for COVID – 19 at SuriSadar Hospital. Candidates may check the WB Health Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
WB Health Recruitment 2020
|Government of West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department|
Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician
Age Limit upto 65 years for eligible for Molecular Biologist post and upto 40 years for Lab Technician for eligible to apply the posts in Government of West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Molecular Biologist/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology. Experience in working RTPCR in any recognizesuniversity/ Laboratory would be preferred.
- HS pass with science stream (Physics and Chemistry Compulsory). DMLT with three years of experience or BMLT/ B.Sc. in MLT with one year experience, Computer Knowledge and Local candidates will be preferred.
- Molecular Biologist – Rs.40,000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.17,000/-
The Interview will be held on 30.05.2020.
Venue of Interview:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section)
New Administrative Buildings
Old out door campus
PO – Suri District: Birbhum
- Bio Data as per proforma
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheets of relevant qualifications
- Residence proof Certificate (aadhar Card , Voter Card)
- Computer Knowledge Certificate
- Experience Certificate
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|