WB Health Recruitment 2020 Released. West Bengal Health and family Welfare Department has invites the eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO) on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period of one year which can be renewed on yearly basis. Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic qualifications and technical computer knowledge and Viva Voce by the selection Committee. The Eligibility Details are given below.
WB Health Recruitment 2020
|West Bengal Health and family Welfare Department|
Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator – 4 posts
Maximum 40 years as on 22.05.2020.
Graduate in any stream with certificate in computer application.
Rs.13,000/- (further increase of Rs.500/- per year in continued).
- The Selected candidates will be posted in any department as desires by appointing authority.
- All applications will be received online via email id.
- The last date of submission of application will be on 09.06.2020 within 4 PM at the above said mail ID.
- After scrutiny of all applications the list of short listed candidates will be displayed in the notice board of the office of the principal & in the college website on 22.06.2020.
- The selected candidates will sir for computer test and after that oral examination will be conducted. These dates will be notified later in the college website.
- No allowances for travel/ Stay for interview are admissible,
- Candidates will have to submit one set of self-attested photo copies of mark sheets with certificates of all examinations passed, Computer application certificate along with dully filled up bio – data as per attached format, proof of identity, proof of address, age proof certificate.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|