WB JECA 2020 Notification Released on the official site. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) has released the notification for Admissions 2020 (Master of Computer Applications). Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the examination. Application for the examination must be done online only. WB JECA 2020 Notification details are given below.
WB JECA 2020 Notification
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB)|
Admissions 2020 (Master of Computer Applications)
Apply Online Date
|July 3 to 24, 2020|
Eligibility criteria for appearing in JECA-2020:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed 3-year Bachelor degree/ Graduate or equivalent degree/ B.E/B.Tech/ BCA, B.Sc. (CS/IT or its equivalent) programs from UGC recognised University
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply?
- The application has to be made ONLINE only through the web- portal http://wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates need to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications by the Board will be sent to this mobile number and an email ID only.
- The application procedure is interactive in nature.
The candidate will enter registration details such as, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number.
Candidates must be careful while entering registration details. It cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which the candidate has to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission and during registration with the University.
- Thereafter candidates will enter contact details such as, address, state, district, PIN, email ID, mobile number and landline number or alternate mobile number, if available.
- Then the candidate has to choose password and security question/ answer
- At this stage, the candidate can review the registration details and make changes if necessary.
- The candidate will then be asked to submit the registration details.
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the screen. Also, SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- At this stage, the candidate needs to fill up various personal information such as, domicile, category, PwD status, home district, religion, nationality etc
- Thereafter the candidate needs to choose any three zones of examinations in order of his/her choice and submit the application.
- At this stage candidates may log out or continue to next step to upload images.
- Uploading of images
- Take an application form printout for future use
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|