WB JECA Previous Year Paper Released – Download Now!! For 2020-21 academic sessions, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled JECA-2020 for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions in West Bengal. Candidates had applied for this examination from 03.07.2020 to 24.07.2020 and now the candidates who have applied can download the Previous Year Question Paper and Start the Preparation for exams. The exam is going to be conducted soon and the Date will be intimated in the official site or through our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon|
|Status||Previous year paper released|
|Previous year paper||Download Below|
The test will consist of two papers namely a) Mathematics and b) Aptitude. All questions will be of Multiple- Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options. The questions will be in English language only. Number of questions, full Marks and time allotted are as follows.
|No. of questions||Full marks||Time|
Syllabus of Examination:
- Analytical Geometry: Cartesian and polar coordinate; Straight line; Circle; Ellipse; Parabola; Hyperbola; Translation & Rotation of axes.
- Algebra: Complex number, De Mover’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, In equation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics: Permutation, Combination; Probability; Probability distribution; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation; Correlation coefficient.
- Aptitude Test
- Problem Solving,
- Quantitative Comparison,
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
How to download WB JECA Previous Year Paper?
Step 1: Go to official site
Step 2: In the Official page, Click JECA old question paper
Step 3: It will direct to a page and there you can find the previous year question of Mathematics and Aptitude
Step 4: Download the Question Papers and Save it as PDF
Step 5: Take a hard copy for your reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|