WB Police Constable Interview Date 2020 Out – Download Interview Details Here. West Bengal Police has released the Interview Date for the Post of Constable (Male). Interview for the post of Constable in WBP – 2019 followed by that for the post of Warder/Female Warder under Directorate of Correctional Services, Govt. of West Bengal, 2019 will commence under 10 (Ten) Range Recruitment Boards (RRBs) on & from 20.07.2020. These RRBs will move to at least 36 locations to reduce the travel needs of candidates in view of CoVID-19. The Interview Date Notice is available in the official site. Candidates can also download the Notice from the following link.
WB Police Constable Interview Date Details
Name of the Board
West Bengal Police
|20.07.2020 to 07.08.2020|
Interview Dates Released
WB Police Constable Interview Date 2020 Details:
- Each candidate will get to know his/her date of interview through the link (wbprb.applythrunet.co.in) provided in these websites on the keying of their Application Sl. No. and Date of Birth in the fields provided for that.
- However, candidates will be able to download their e-call letters for the interview(s) only 10 (ten) days before his/her date of the interview and after filling up the Self Declaration Form truthfully as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of the disease.
- The candidates shall have to produce the printout of their e-call letter together will fill up Self Declaration Form before the Range Recruitment Board concerned at the time of reporting.
- The e-call letters will be uploaded on 11.07.2020. Candidates hailing from States other than West Bengal will get to know the interview schedule only after the resumption of inter-state Railway Services.
- Candidates are directed to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity and other documents as mentioned in the e call letters for interview.
- Wearing of face mask is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed to take part in the interview without wearing a mask and no further date of interview shall be fixed for such candidates. They are advised to report at the venue at the time mentioned in their call letters.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|