WB Police Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. West Bengal Police released the notification for Executive Engineer (Civil) post. Candidates should submit the application form on or before 10.08.2020. Eligibility criteria and other details are given below in our blog.
WB Police Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Police|
Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Graduate Engineers (Civil) having a minimum of 10 years working experience as Assistant Engineer or above in any Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU Organization / reputed Private Company.
- Executive Engineers who have retired from any Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSU Organization / reputed Private Company, having B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE may also apply.
Minimum 31 years and maximum 62 years as on 01.01.2020
Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 39,000/-*
How to Apply?
- Willing applicants may send their applications by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at ’Araksha Bhawan’ (3*d Floor), Block-DJ, Sector-11, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091 by 10.08.2020 (5:30 pm). Conveyance Allowance & Telephone Allowance will be admissible along with monthly remuneration.
- Group Mediclaim facilities will be admissible as per rules of this Corporation.
- Group Gratuity facilities will also be admissible as per rules of this Corporation.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending this Interview.