WBMSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission has announced the 216 vacancy for filling up the Headmaster/Headmistress/Superintendent post. Last date of submission of online application will be 30th September, 2020. Candidates are requested to send their testimonials (Photocopy) along with the printed copy of application form and send it by Registered and it must reach to the Commission by 10th Oct 2020. WBMSC Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below.
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission|
|Last Date for online application||30th September, 2020|
|Copy of Printout of Application Form||10th Oct 2020|
- Headmaster/Headmistress in High/HS Madrasah – 121
- Headmaster/Headmistress in Jr. High Madrasah – 43
- Superintendent in Senior Madrasah – 52
Candidates should possess Post Graduate degree from any UGC recognized University/ B.Ed. / B.T. / P.G.B.T.
Candidates should have Upto 55 years (As on 01/01/2020).
Mode of selection (Headmaster/Headmistress/Superintendent):
Selection to the post of Headmaster / Headmistress / Superintendent of High and Senior Madrasahs shall be made on the basis of Written Test, evaluation of qualifications and experience of the candidates, Personality Tests to be determined by the Commission.
|Post Name||General||Physically Handicapped|
|Headmaster/Headmistress in High/HS Madrasah / Headmaster/Headmistress in Jr. High Madrasah / Superintendent in Senior Madrasah||Rs. 2500.00 + Applicable Charge||Rs. 500.00 + Applicable Charge|
How to Apply?
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of WBMSC http://www.wbmsc.com
Instruction for online application:
- Before filling up online application form applicants are requested to check his/her eligibility criteria whether he/she is eligible for that particular POST or not.
- One applicant can apply for one post only, subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility.
- Document required at the time of application:
- Scan copy of applicant’s photo and signature, size- maximum 100 KB each; format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
Process of filling up online application form:
There are four steps in this process (1.Register, 2.Academics, 3.Experience, 4.Payment)
Step I: Applicant have to register himself/herself first.
Step II: In this step applicant have to fill their academics
Step III: In this step applicant have to enter their detailed experience as approved teacher.
Step IV: Applicants make his/her payment of Rupees.2500/-or 500/-through online payment gateway to complete the application process. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- Information’s once submitted in the Application, it cannot be changed at any stage.
- Last date of submission of online application will be 30th September, 2020.
- Candidates are requested to send their testimonials (Photocopy) alongwith the printed copy of application form and send it by Registered Post to: The Secretary, The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission, Bikash Bhawan, East Block, Sector-I, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700091, and it must reach to the Commission by 10th Oct 2020.