WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for Audit and Accounts Service Examination OUT – Download Notification Here. West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination for 50 posts on its official site. The Starting Date to apply online is 15 December 2020 and the last date is 30.12.2020. Aspirants can get the notification in our blog.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Audit and Accounts Service Exam|
WBPSC Job Vacancy:
- Unreserved – 25 nos
- SC – 11 nos
- ST – 03 nos
- OBC(A)[non-creamy layer] – 05 nos
- OBC(B) – 04 nos
- OH (Locomotor – Disabled / Cerebral Palsy/ Hearing Impaired) – 02 nos
WBPSC Notification Age Limit:
- Candidate’s age limit should not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Also there is age relaxation available for eligible candidates
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University (or)
- Must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (OR)
- MBA/PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance under 2 (Two) years full time regular course approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Salary:
- Rs 56,100-Rs. 1,44,300 as per WBS
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants should pay Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15th December ,2020
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30th December ,2020
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 30th December ,2020
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 31st December ,2020
- The Challan must be generated by 30th December 2020
How to apply for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website of WBPSC
Step 2: Search Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination Notification
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Step 6: Successful applicants will be called for The Preliminary Examination which will be held in Kolkata and Darjeeling in the month of May 2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Application date of WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment?
The Starting Date to apply online is 15 December 2020 and the last date is 30.12.2020.
What is the educational qualification needed to apply for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment?
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University
How many vacancies are allotted for WBPSC Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 50 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment