WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Result 2020 OUT – Download Provisional List. West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the result for Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination -2018. The List of the 3920 candidates who are being called for the Personality Test provisionally subject to verification of their eligibility and suitability for the examination in all respects on the basis of the results of Written Examination. So Selected candidates can download the provisional list and know the further details regarding personality test. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Result 2020
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination -2018.
Provisional List Released
Provisional List Details:
- The candidates are being called to the Personality Test provisionally subject to verification of their eligibility and suitability for the examination in all respects including verification of original documents ( e.g. Proof of Age, Academic Qualification, caste etc. ) to be produced on the date of the Personality Test.
- If the candidates fail to produce any of the required original certificates for verification before the Personality Test they will not be interviewed by the Commission and their candidature will be liable to be cancelled by the Commission straightway.
- If the candidates do not appear at the Personality Test on the scheduled dates, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled by the Commission straightway.
- Candidates may download their Call Letters for the Personality Test from Commission’s website. Date of commencement of downloading of Call Letters will be announced shortly.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali [(not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)-vide Finance deptts. Notification no.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016] will be an essential qualification for this examination as per West Bengal Services (Compulsory Requirement of Knowledge in Bengali for Recruitment to any Post or Service) Rules, 2001.
- No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates. No claim for being a member of S.C./S.T./B.C. or a person with disability or a meritorious sportsperson will be entertained after submission of the application. In case of B.C. candidates, benefits of reservation of vacancies are admissible to B.C (Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal only
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|