WBPSC Ward Master Admit Card 2020 has release soon in the official website. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will release the WBPSC Ward Master Admit Card 2020 shortly. Because they planning to conduct the Written Examination, Interview & Viva Voce for the 15 Posts of Ward Master Grade 3. In the below sections we have provide the details about the WBPSC Ward Master Grade 3 Exam Date 2020. And we provide the direct link of the Hall Ticket will be updated at the bottom when the official website released.
WBPSC Ward Master Admit Card 2020
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||
|Admit Card Release Date||
Admit Card Release Soon
WBPSC Ward Master Admit Card Details:
Applied candidates can check following details present in the admit card,
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
Required Documents for Grade 3 Examination:
Candidates who are attending the written exam have to carry any one of the below-mentioned documents along with the WBPSC Ward Master Admit Card 2020.
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Grade 3 Examination Details:
- Scheme & Syllabus for Written Test for recruitment to the post of Ward master, Grade – III in the Directorate of ESI (MB) Scheme under the Labour Department, will be held on 22nd March, 2020 (Sunday).
- Scheme of Examination: Written Test will be objective type (MCQ) in 4 different series, viz., A, B, C & D. Number of questions: 100, each carrying 2 marks.Ø Full marks: 200.Ø Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- General Studies (150 marks): Questions will be set to test General Knowledge of a candidate in different spheres.
- Arithmetic (50 marks) : Questions will be set on the basis of a syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Download the Admit Card (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|