WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission has released the notification for various posts. Applications are invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the website wavw.webcese.org on and from 17/10/2020 after 4 p.m. onwards to 11:59 p.m. of 30/11/2020 for recruitment to the Group C & Officer posts in various Co-operative Institutions. An applicant shall apply for any one post code from the following Institutions (indicating preferences and fulfilling all eligibility criteria) by submission of only one application form. WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group C & Officer|
|Apply Online Date||17/10/2020 to 30/11/2020|
- For Officer Posts – 03
- For Group C Posts – 46
Total – 49
Candidates should possess Graduate in any Discipline+ BCK/ B.Com + BCK/Higher Secondary, Madhyamik or equivalent
|Category||UR (UR/EC)||SC||ST||OBC – A||OBC – B|
|Lower Age Limit||18||18||18||18||18|
|Upper Age Limit||40||45||45||45||45|
|(Age as on 01/01/2020)|
Total Initial Salary – Max Rs. 28 701.00/-
Stage-I: Candidates for all post codes will have to appear ON-LINE EXAMINATION. Which will consist of one paper as follows: PAPER-I 150 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of five subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (11) Test of Reasoning (ii) General Awareness (iv) English (v) Bengali/Nepali, There will be negative marking 1:4. Full Marks: 150, Duration- 2 hours. 2,
Stage- II: Candidates of post code 32001 and 32002 have to appear PAPER-I] Fundamental of Accountancy and General Banking Awareness-I. 100 no.s of On-Line MCQ type questions Full Marks: 100, Duration 1:30 hours.
Please note that :- The candidates of Group-C posts will be called for Interview / Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER -I. The candidates of Officer Posts will be called for Interview / Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER -I and PAPER -II.
Stage III: (A) The candidates of Group-C will also have to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature). The candidates of Group-C posts will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination. The candidates of Officer Posts will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 24 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination.
Total marks for preparing final merit list: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in On-Line Examination and obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
|Category||Examination Fees||Processing Fees||Total Amount Payable|
|Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC). UR Person with disabilities (PWD)||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 250.00||Rs. 650.00|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B, OBC- A (EC), OBC – B (EC)||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 250.00||Rs. 650.00|
|Scheduled Castes (SC), SC (EC)||NIL||Rs. 250.00||Rs. 250.00|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST), ST CEC)||NIL||Rs. 250.00||Rs. 250.00|
SC & ST candidates of West Bengal are exempted from paving Examination Fees.
SC & ST candidates of other states will get no exemption in Examination Fees,
How to Apply?
- The Applicant must have to obtain minimum qualification on or before the date of submission of application;
- BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge meaning a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months. If the academic/professional course curriculum successfully pursued by the applicant contains at least 6 months’ session on Computer Course and the same is duly mentioned in the testimonial/document, certificate on BCK will not be separately necessary.
- Madhyamik or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent should be obtained from recognised Board of India.
- Graduation degree (in any discipline) must be obtained from UGC – recognized University of India.
In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address and mobile no. for receiving communications from the Commission. An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –
- Passport-sized Photograph,
- Left Thumb Impression,
- Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard),
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application. Applicants will have to apply for only one post code and they will be considered for that post code only.
- Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option. Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given
- A Registration Number will be generated soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form.
- Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Registration Number for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein.
- The said Registration Number will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant. (After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said email address of the applicant.
- This transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made. After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate.
- Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same. If any applicant submits more than one application, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.