Western Railway Recruitment 2020 OUT. Western Railway is proposed to hold selection for promotion to the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-typist 1900 (GP)/Level-2 for personnel and Admmin Deptt. Of BCT Division to fill up the vacancies against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers quota.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Jr. Clerk-cum-typist|
|Start Date to Apply||11.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10.06.2020|
Eligibility condition for the Selection against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers Quota.
All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP)/Level-1.
Mode of selection
- The willing staffs who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will be subjected to a written examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts-Part-A and Part-B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arithmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- Total number of question will be asked-100+10=110 questions approximately.
- OMR Sheets shall be used for answering the questions.
- In terms of Railway Board’s letter No E (NG) I/2018/PM1/4 dt. 14.11.2019 (RBE No. 194/2019), there will be no negative marking in the selection against departmental quota where panel is arranged in the order of seniority from those qualified
- .Duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage. Eligibility condition for the Selection against 33 1/3 rd %
- It may be noted that after finalization of the selection, the empanelled candidates will be promoted on provisional They have to qualify typing speed test at 30W.P.M. in English or 25 W.P.M. in Hindi within a period of 2 years from the date of their promotion and if they fail to qualify typewriting test within a said period, they will be liable to be reverted.
The details of programme for conducting the selection is as under
- The last date for applying Online: on or before-10.06.2020
- The eligibility list will be issued on 21.06.2020
- Tentative date for written examination is fixed on 15.07.2020 in DRM Office/BCT. All those who apply should start preparation & be ready to appear for written
- Once an employee applies, he will ensure that he appears for the written test on -15.07.2020 as there would be no Supplementary test.
How to Apply?
The staff desirous for the above selection should only apply ONLINE on our official website http://188.8.131.52/bct(ekarmik) and as well as through mobile on ekarmik bct application available in Google Playstore from 11.05.2020 to 10.06.2020by 6.00 PM i.e. before that the last date mentioned above. The eligibility list of employees will be notified subject to verification of continuous service, education qualification and caste certificate from service sheet. It is requested that the employees working report should be kept ready. Please note and acknowledge receipt
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|