Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Released: Wildlife Institute of India has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Project Scientist –I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate –I and Project Assistant. The Institute plans to engage project personnel for the project on a purely contractual basis, initially for a one-year period from the date of engagement that can be extended depending on the candidate’s performance and the project needs. The applications are to be submitted only through offline mode.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Released
|Name of the Board||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Scientist –I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate –I and Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||33 vacancies|
|Last Date to apply||03.11.2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- As on 03 November 2023 the maximum age for the above said posts should be within 30 years to 40 and it will vary according to the post.
Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Zoology/Botany/ Forestry/ Wildlife Science / Life Science or related subject or Ph.D. degree in Wildlife Science/ Zoology/ Environmental Science or Master’s degree (M.Tech.) in Environmental Engineering and technology/Water resource management.
- The educational qualification is also varies according to the post applied and the candidates are advised to read the notification carefully.
- The candidates should have experience in the relevant field and should check the desirable qualification from the notification.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Project Scientist –I – Rs – 56,000 +HRA
- Senior Project Associate – 42,000 +HRA
- Project Associate – I – 31,000 +HRA
- Project Assistant – 20,000 +HRA
Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection for all the posts will be based on personal interview, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Interview Committee. All the applications received, will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancies 2023 Fee Details:
- Application fees of Rs. 500/- will have to be deposited through Demand Draft made in favor of the Director, Wildlife Institute of India for each position. The Demand Draft will have to be submitted with the application form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PC) category need not pay any fees but will have to pay Rs.100 as application handling charges
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023:
- The candidate should send the duly filled application form in a sealed envelope with self-attested true copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates, extra-curricular activity, and certificate of date of birth, certificate or mark sheet of high school. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of WWI https://www.wii.gov.in/.
- Applications without Demand Draft of required amount and self-attested documents will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- The address to send applications is The Nodal Officer – NRCD Project, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Post Office – Mohbewala, Dehra Dun, 248 002, Uttarakhand and the last date is 03.11.2023
The age limit is that the candidates should be within 30 to 40 years for the post.
The last date to apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 is 03 November 2023.
The mode of application for the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 is offline.