WIPRO Recruitment 2020 OUT. Wipro Technologies has released the vacancy position for Program Director. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post in our page. Selected candidates for this position will be placed at Bangalore. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Wipro Technologies|
|Post Name||Program Director|
Seeking a talented individual to ensure that all aspects of the digital program function smoothly and to specification. People and planning skills are essential as the ideal candidate will be expected to ensure that all day-to-day activities of the digital space are fully functional.
- Responsible for leading, planning, shaping and prioritizing activity and the creation of a single digital roadmap for the business across web, mobile and new channels which focuses the Global Market Unit.
- A pivotal role across the Digital team, and a key contact for business-wide stakeholders, this role will support the strategic development of the Digital agenda and lead the channel development activities.
- With an in-depth knowledge of Digital, Digital Transformation and as a specialist in planning and channel development, the ambition to drive change, this role will work collaboratively across the business to lead and translate commercial priorities and requirements into a cohesive and coherent plan of initiatives.
The role holder will have responsibility for managing this area that is strategic in nature and uses their specialist digital knowledge to influence and drive decision making.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders including Business Development, Pre-Sales, COE & Practice teams to develop best in class channel strategies, frameworks and plans for our client to effectively meet their business objectives and tangible benefits in terms of digital sales and service.
- Develop a deep understanding of our commercial priorities – to develop a digital plan that’s able to accommodate both tactical and strategic initiatives across all customer segments and Digital channels.
- Identify, lead and scope opportunities and requirements of key channel initiatives identified that align to commercial priorities.
- Ensure complete alignment with the Digital team with regard to the Digital plan and work closely with the delivery manager to provide a pipeline of enhancements and initiatives to drive incremental commercial impact.
- Support the various Digital leaders in leading, creating and managing the Digital operating budget and plan and providing governance and support around suppliers and contracts where applicable.
- Prioritize and plan potentially conflicting demands from various areas of the business in order to create a single consolidated and effective digital roadmap to ensure all business requirements are clear and can be delivered.
- Support and create an effective mechanism that ensures all key stakeholders are fully briefed on all aspects of digital activity and engaged with the Digital planning process.
- Create, map out and set requirements within an efficient process for planning initiatives. Coordinate updates and submissions on behalf of the team for broader planning purposes.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to identify and drive forward new business opportunities across new and existing channels and identify channel strategies and projects to enhance acquisition, customer experience and retention.
- Drive Digital Transformation excellence and change across new and existing build business cases to support developments and influence leaders and senior stakeholders.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|