World Osteoporosis Day is observed on 20 October. Every year World Osteoporosis Day is observed on October 20. This day is observed to raise awareness about osteoporosis, a debilitating condition that causes the bones to become weak and breakable.
- In 2020 the Global World Osteoporosis Day Campaign theme is “THAT’S OSTEOPOROSIS”.
- World Osteoporosis Day was launched on October 20th 1996 by the United Kingdom’s National Osteoporosis Society and supported by the European Commission.
- Since 1997, the awareness day has been organised by the International Osteoporosis Foundation. In 1998 and 1999, the World Health Organization acted as co-sponsor of World Osteoporosis Day.
- World Osteoporosis Day was launched on – 1996
- National Solidarity Day is observed on which date? – October 20
- Which organization organized World Osteoporosis Day? – International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF)
- Headquarters of International Osteoporosis Foundation located at : Nyon, Switzerland
- Who is the President of International Osteoporosis Foundation: Cyrus Cooper
- International Chefs Day is observed on – October 20
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|