YES Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. YES Bank has released the notification for filling up the Relationship Leader Portfolio, Branch Service Partner, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Officer & Client Relationship Partner post. Candidates can apply online for the following posts. The job posted on 02.10.2020. YES Bank Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||YES Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Leader Portfolio, Branch Service Partner, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Officer & Client Relationship Partner|
|Job Posted Date||02.10.2020|
- Accountable for achieving Sales targets through Direct efforts or through assigned relationships (DDSA / off – roll resources)
- Market the assigned products and grow the business through existing and new relationships.
- Timely servicing of leads received through various channels (such as: YBL Branch, Lead management system, call-centre, website etc.)
- Timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage.
- Timely closure of exceptions
- Ensure customer satisfaction through high level of service
- Build and manage direct and indirect sourcing channels, Alternate channels.
- Grow the existing channels and develop alternate sourcing channels.
- Develop locations to deliver the optimum throughput and identify new business opportunities.
- Gathering market information for the product line and providing timely inputs to product team
- Achieving HL targets for the product
- Providing support to collections team in resolution of delinquent cases
- Closure of all gaps, for internal as well as external audits
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Master’s degree in Financial Management is preferred
- Graduate, (Post Graduate preferred)
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- MBA, Post graduate / Graduate with on field experience of at least 4 – 7 years in relevant product.
- Basic language skills required
- Written and spoken English
Minimum 29 to Maximum 36 years
A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role/ 5+ years of experience
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities:
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, and reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Primary Location – Maharashtra – Mumbai, Tamil Nadu Chennai, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad
- Department – Branch Banking, Small Enterprises Banking, Retail Banking, Cards Operations
- Job Type – Standard
- Shift – Day Job
- Schedule – Full-time
- Employee Status – Regular
- Posted On – 02.10.2020
- Work Location – Cuffe Parade, Andheri East, Kukatpally Hyderabad, Yes Bank Tower, Ifc Mumbai, NOC Chennai
YES BANK thanks all the candidates for the interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted