YES Bank Recruitment 2020. YES Bank is recruiting talented fresher and experienced candidates from all over India. YES Bank has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Executive Vice President (CEN00006H), Cluster Service and Risk Leader (SER0004OO), Business Relationship Partner (ACQ0009K0) and others from the Official Site. Career Opportunities in YES Bank is coming under Private Sector Bank Jobs. It is the best opportunity for job hunters who are always looking job in Yes Bank. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for a job by online mode only.
YES Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||YES Bank|
|Post Name||Executive Vice President (CEN00006H), Cluster Service and Risk Leader (SER0004OO), Business Relationship Partner (ACQ0009K0) and others|
|Vacancy||As per norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||15.10.2020|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Job Description for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Executive Vice President (CEN00006H):
– Understanding of Data and related security controls
– Regulatory guidelines understanding
– Understanding of access controls and logical to access to information
– Experience towards audit handling and information sharing
Cluster Service and Risk Leader (SER0004OO):
- Ability to assess risks associated with branch banking operations v.i.z. transactional risk, financial risks, reputational risks, regulatory risk etc.
- Deliver timely on mitigation of identified risks.
Business Relationship Partner (ACQ0009K0):
- Ensures acquisition & value build of new to Bank CA customers in the branch in the identified segments.
- Ensures value enhancement n the mapped portfolio by offering appropriate products in accordance with customer needs that results in increase in overall wallet share.
Product Sales Manager (SAL00007J):
- Develop strategy for acquisition of merchants from various segments/geographies/Channel.
- Map needs with target markets and perform analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment.
Client Relationship Partner (ACQ0009JY):
- Acquisition of Quality Higher CASA variants-Acquisition of Qualified and Activated Higher CASA variants
- Acquisition of CASA Values-CASA AMB acquired in accounts sourced during the month (In Rs)
Branch Service Partner CPH (SER0004OM):
|· Handling of received IP cheques.|
|· Handling of returned IP cheques.|
|· SEGREGATION OF AOFs as per NEWGEN status|
|· Account opening checking|
|· MIS / concall activity|
Regional Sales Manager (LOA00006O):
- Responsible to build SME business according to business strategy
- Achieving sales target in line with business strategy of cluster
- Understanding the cluster requirements and working closely with the team of SL/RL to achieve the business objective
Sales Manager (BUS00006U):
- Market the assigned products and grow the business through existing and new relationships.
- Timely servicing of leads received through various channels (such as: YBL Branch, Lead management system, call-centre, website etc.)
- Timely resolution of all discrepancies during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage.
Qualifications for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Executive Vice President (CEN00006H) – Graduation is must. Post graduate will be added advantage.
- Cluster Service and Risk Leader (SER0004OO) – Graduation /Post Graduation in any Discipline and Insurance SP certification.
- Business Relationship Partner (ACQ0009K0) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and Master’s degree is preferred Professional Certifications.
- Product Sales Manager (SAL00007J) – Required Experience: 6 – 9 year(s).
- Client Relationship Partner (ACQ0009JY) – Graduation (Post Graduate preferred) and AMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Branch Service Partner CPH (SER0004OM) – Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Regional Sales Manager (LOA00006O) – Bachelor’s degree in any field And Master’s degree in Financial Management is preferred.
- Sales Manager (BUS00006U) – Bachelor’s degree in any field and Master’s degree is preferred.
How to Apply for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Step 1:- Enter into the YES Bank Career page @ https://yesbank.taleo.net/careersection/careers/jobsearch.ftl
Step 2:- Now the current YES Bank Job openings will available to choose.
Step 3:- Now find qualification relevant and location-friendly Job Title and click on it.
Step 4:- Check on Experience requirement to apply for the job.
Step 5:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 6:– Click on “New User” below and follow the instructions to create your candidate account. then Log in below with your Username and Password.
Step 7:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 9:- Now enter your Name, Father name, Address, Mobile number, and Email ID. Also, Upload your resume the same.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|