YES Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. YES Bank has released the notification for filling up the Video KYC Associate, Relationship Leader Acquisition, Relationship Manager Service, Relationship Manager TASC & Relationship Manager Yes First GIB post. Candidates can apply online for the following posts. The job posted on 28.09.2020. YES Bank Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||YES Bank|
|Post Name||Video KYC Associate, Relationship Leader Acquisition, Relationship Manager Service, Relationship Manager TASC & Relationship Manager Yes First GIB|
|Job Posted Date||28.09.2020|
- Assisting the customer in opening the liabilities account
- Carrying out verification of the customer on call
- Basic understanding of KYC documentation requirements for saving accounts and verifying the same on the video call
- Handle Yes Bank customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer issues while onboarding journey wherever possible.
- Listen to customer, gauge needs and provide information on relevant products on the bank.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary video call and customer follow up
- Responsible for achieving key performance indicators whilst maintaining Yes Bank quality and compliance Standards
- Outbound Calls, Email, Chat, Complaints resolution while onboarding journey.
- Completion of required trainings and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Master’s degree in Financial Management is preferred
- Graduation or Post Graduation
Language Skills – Written and spoken English is essential
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Exposure / Background
- Problem solving approach
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA certifications will be an added advantage
Experience into phone banking or a banking process would be an added advantage. A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities:
Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, and reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager. Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Primary Location – Maharashtra – Mumbai
- Department – Video KYC – Sub-Department
- Job Type – Standard
- Shift – Day Job
- Schedule – Full-time
- Employee Status – Regular
- Posted On – 28.09.2020
- Work Location – Yes Bank Tower, Ifc Mumbai
YES BANK thanks all the candidates for the interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted