YES Bank Recruitment 2020. YES Bank (Yes Bank) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Video KYC Associate (VID00002D) and Vice President (CEN00006F) from the Official Site. Here you will get the complete information about Yes Bank Various Vacancies Recruitment online application form 2020. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest YES bank job vacancies 2020 fully, before applying for the job. Career Opportunities in YES Bank is coming under Private Sector Bank Jobs. It is the best opportunity for job hunters who are always looking job in Yes Bank.
YES Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Board||YES Bank (Yes Bank)|
|Post Name||Video KYC Associate (VID00002D) and Vice President (CEN00006F)|
|Starting Date to Apply||13.10.2020|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Job Description for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Vice President (CEN00006F):
- Takes decisions by appropriately balancing short and long-term business interests, and communicates the rationale for key decisions
- Establishes high standards of performance for his/her team and drives them to deliver within timelines with zero tolerance towards errors.
Video KYC Associate (VID00002D):
Assisting the customer in opening the liabilities account
• Carrying out verification of the customer on call
• Basic understanding of KYC documentation requirements for saving accounts and verifying the same on the video call
• Handle Yes Bank customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer issues while on boarding journey wherever possible.
• Listen to customer, gauge needs and provide information on relevant products on the bank.
• Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary video call and customer follow up.
• Responsible for achieving key performance indicators whilst maintaining Yes Bank quality and compliance Standards.
• Outbound Calls, Email, Chat, Complaints resolution while on boarding journey.
• Completion of required trainings and certifications
Qualifications for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Video KYC Associate (VID00002D) – Good communication skills
• Customer Service Exposure / Background.
• Problem solving approach
• Experience into phone banking or a banking process would be.
Vice President (CEN00006F) – Candidates must be a Graduate OR Post Graduate
Core Responsibilities for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Focus on end to end digitization of CAD processes, process re-engineering and standardization, error free transaction processing and ensuring optimum utilization of available resources
- Creates a dynamic environment to develop opportunities and ensuring employee productivity across all locations
- Handle all internal and regulatory audits and ensure nil open points
- Creates awareness and participation in Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Assists support to risk management, business, support units in containing exceptions to the minimum and help in resolving them
- Co-ordination with the stakeholder on regular basis for building the quality book with a close watch on exceptions and strive for process improvement
- Takes initiatives in process change, improvements, standardization, automations for containing, reducing operations cost and waste management and Quality Check
- Adherence to Policy & Processes, Guidelines and Circulars rolled out from time to time
- Adherence to Yes Personality standards
- Ensures high energy and motivation within the team
- Engages team with banks initiatives to manage the work life balance for the Executives through Yes Connect, continuous engagement, skip level meetings and building trust.
- Takes Strategic initiatives, projects, implement and derive benefit from them
How to Apply for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Step 1:- Go to Official Site.
Step 2:- Now the current YES Bank Job openings will available to choose.
Step 3:- Now find qualification relevant and location friendly Job Title and click on it.
Step 4:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 5:– Click on “New User” then Log in below with your Username and Password.
Step 6:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 7:- Now enter your Name, Father name, Address, Mobile number, and Email ID. Also, Upload your resume the same.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|