YVUCET – 2020 Syllabus – Download Exam Pattern Released. Yogi Vemana University has going to conduct the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET – 2020). Now the official site has released the syllabus for the Entrance Exam. Now candidates may Download the YVUCET 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our website. The Syllabus Link Given Below.
Yogi Vemana University
|Board Name||Yogi Vemana University|
|Exam Name||Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test|
|Apply Last Date||08/07/2020|
- Online registration and uploading of Application without fine (Registration fee Rs.600/-) : 29-05-2020 to 30-06-2020
- Online registration with late fee (Rs.600/- + late fee of Rs.500/-) : 01-07-2020 to 07-07-2020
- Last date for uploading of online application: 08-07-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Exam schedule (Tentative) : 3rdst week of JULY 2020
EXAMINATION TEST CENTER: YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KADAPA.
- Hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website www.yvudoa.in by entering the application number given in the print out of the application.
- YVUCET-2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time
PARTICULARS OF ENTRANCE TESTS
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa.
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. The syllabus of each test consists of Section-A, Section- 6 B for 30 questions each and Section-C for 40 questions except for Test Number 116. (b) In case of 5 Years Integrated Biotechnology and Bioinformatics/Earth Sciences (Test code – 116) entrance test consists of Section-A for 25 questions (Physics), Section-B for 25 questions (Chemistry), Section-C for 25 questions (Mathematics) and Section-D (Biology: Botany and Zoology). The candidate has to opt either Section – C or Section-D besides Section-A and Section-B. If any candidate has attempted both Section-C and SectionD, the highest scored section will be considered for ranking.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark. A few model questions are given in Item 20.
- The question paper will be in English for Computer Science, while language tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket, printed application and online challan. It is mandatory to bring one original proof of identity such as Aadhar, driving license, voter card etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid, or electronic Gadgets into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- The different courses, the number of seats available in University and affiliated colleges (See item 2.3) and the eligibility criteria for admission into each course along with the entrance test one has to take, are given below (in item 16). (SF – Self Financing seats, SP – Sponsored seats; all others are Regular seats; YVUC – Y. V. University Campus).
- In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) can be filled with candidates of other category.
- If the applications received for any test / course are equal to or less than the number of available seats in the YVU Campus, entrance test will not be conducted for that course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students who are appearing for M.P.Ed. Entrance test should bring their Sport Merit certificates for verification at the time of entrance examination.
- The University has the right to cancel the admissions for a course which could not secure a minimum of 10 students through admission process.
- However, such a few students will be accommodated in the rest of the courses at the willingness of the students subject to fulfilment of eligibility and criteria for admissions.
- 101-Advanced Life Sciences
- 105-Computer Science
- 110-General Test
- 113-Physical Education
- 116-M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
- 117-Fine Arts
- 118-PG Diploma in Theatre Arts
- 120-Food Technology
- 121-Computational Data Science
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|