Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India Company released the details of the current opening to fill up the post of Cabin Crew (Female). Various openings were available for this role. The job locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Dehradun, Imphal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and Pune. Candidates can attend the Interview from 02.02.2023 to 23.02.2023.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Cabin Crew:
|Name of the Company||Air India|
|Title of the Post||Cabin Crew (Female)|
|Walk In Interview Dates||02.02.2023 to 23.02.2023|
Air India Cabin Crew Eligibility 2023:
- The candidates should complete class 12 from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% marks can eligible to apply for the post of Cabin Crew.
- The applicants should be fluent in English and Hindi.
Air India Cabin Crew Age Limit 2023:
The applicant’s age should be between 18-27 years for freshers and 32 for experienced crew.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
Skills and Attributes:
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring, and empathetic.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
How to Attend Walk In Interview for Air India Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should attend the interview in the attire of Western formals with update resume on the day of interview. The Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
|Delhi||02, 13 & 20th Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Essex Farms,
Opposite to IIT Flyover crossing,
Next to Hauz Khas Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110016
|Mumbai||03 & 21st Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Hotel Parle International
B.N. Agarwal Complex
Next Dinanath Mangeshkar Hall
Vile Parle (East)
Mumbai – 400 057
|Dehradun||06-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Red Fox Hotel,
Municipal No. 973/4/113,
|Imphal||07-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Hotel Imphal By The Classic
North AOC, Imphal,
|Lucknow||08-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow Hotel & Convention Centre
Kanpur – Lucknow Road, Junab Ganj,
Lucknow – 226401
|Chandigarh||10-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||The Piccadily Hotel,
Himalaya Marg, Sector 22 B,
Chandigarh – 160022
|Bangalore||10-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||The Chancery Pavilion,
135, Residency Road,
|Kolkata||14-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Holiday Inn,
Biswa Bangla Sarani, Near City Centre 2,
Dash Drone, Newtown,
Kolkata – 700136
|Guwahati||16-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Hotel Gateway Grandeur 3,
GS Road, Ananda Nagar,
Guwahati – 781005
|Hyderabad||17-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Mercure Hyderabad KCP,
6-3-551, Banjara Hills Main Road,
Irram Manzil Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082
|Pune||23-Feb-2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||Blue Diamond – IHCL SELEQTIONS
11, Koregaon Road,
Pune – 411 001
The candidates should complete class 12 from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% marks can eligible to apply for the post
The applicant’s age should be between 18-27 years for freshers and 32 for experienced crew
The job locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Dehradun, Imphal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and Pune.