Delhi University Recruitment 2023 Out: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointments against the Librarian, Director, Physical Education, Senior Personal Assistant and Others permanent posts at the College. The detail of the posts, qualifications and experience as prescribed by the University of Delhi are available on the College website https://sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in. The last date for receipt of online applications and payment of prescribed fee is 20.02.2023.
Delhi University Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College|
|Post Name||Librarian, Director, Physical Education, Senior Personal Assistant and Others|
|Last Date to Apply||20.02.2023|
Delhi Khalsa College Vacancy 2023:
|Director, Phy. Edu.||2|
|Sr. Personal Assistant||1|
|Sr. Tech. Assistant||1|
|Technical Assistant (Museum)||1|
Delhi Khalsa College Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants shall pass A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and At least 3 years of experience working as private Secretary /Personal Assistant/ Stenographer / Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ University / Autonomous Bodies / PSUs / Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
Delhi Khalsa College Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years.
- The upper age limit for the posts advertised shall be determined as per the last date of submission of applications.
Delhi Khalsa College Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Name of Post||Pay Level|
|Librarian||Level – 10|
|Director, Physical Education||Level – 10|
|Senior Personal Assistant||Level – 07|
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)||Level – 06|
|Technical Assistant (Museum)||Level – 05|
|Assistant||Level – 04|
|Laboratory Assistant||Level – 04|
|Laboratory Attendant||Level – 01|
|Library Attendant||Level – 01|
Delhi Khalsa College Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Candidates called for written test/skill test etc. shall do so at their own expense. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The Selection will be made on the basis of Scheme of Examination as Prescribed by the University from time to time.
Delhi Khalsa College Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|UNRESERVED/OBC/EWS||Rs.500 for each application|
|No application fee shall be charged from SC/ST/PwBD candidates|
How to Apply for Delhi University Khalsa Recruitment 2023:
- The online applications for the posts alongwith the prescribed fee will be available on the web-link https://sgtbkhalsa.online/recr/app_login.php.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ EWS and PwBD categories should mention their category specifically in their applications attach certificate of proof issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates serving Government/Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their applications through proper channel.
Candidates must have completed A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years.
Candidates called for written test/skill test etc. shall do so at their own expense.