TN TRB TET Paper 2 Practice Test 2023 – Online Mock Test Direct Link Available!!!! Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has given the practice / Mock Test Link for TET Paper 2 exam. Candidates who are waiting for the paper 2 examination can use this link to prepare well. The Paper 2 examination will be held from January 31.01.2023 to 12.02.2023 Examinations.
Training for the above Computer Based Examination Candidates who want to take the practice test are teachers examination board for online practice. All candidates have this opportunity Can be used to practice. Examination Time Table and Admit card issue details in third week of January will be announced.
Instructions to Candidates – About Question Paper:
- This is a practice test for TRB TET Paper I/II
- The Examination will be of 30 minutes duration with 30 questions to be answered.
- In CBT, questions with four options each will be displayed in the computer screen.
- Candidate has to click one of the best answer to the question.
- Candidates can proceed to the next question by clicking next button. Or previous question by clicking previous button. Further, they can select any question by clicking the question number displayed at the bottom.
- Candidates can review any question and the answers, and the answers can be changed at any time before the closure of examination. They can skip the questions also, if they desire so.
- Use the keyboard only to key-in the Register number, User id (Reg_id) and Password.
- Candidate can use only the mouse to select the correct answers and proceed with answering the questions.
- Candidates can submit their answers at any time during the examination. If he / she wants to close the examination, he / she can but shall remain in the seat till the scheduled time of examination.
- Once the answers are submitted, the candidates have no option to proceed further.
- If the candidate fails to submit their responses at the closure of examination, the system will automatically submit the responses chosen till that point of time of the candidate to the server.