NTPC Recruitment 2023 through GATE: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is in the process of accepting online applications from eligible candidates to engage for the position of Engineering Executive Trainee. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity should apply for the post within 02 days that is before 20.10.2023.
There are nearly 495 vacancies available. Candidates who pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE and should appear for GATE 2023 are eligible to apply. The upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- except SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM and female candidates. The selection will be based on that the applicants should pass the GATE 2023 exam qualified candidates will be called for DV. The salary for the post is Rs.40, 000 – 1, 40,000/-.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2023 on the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2023 registration number.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph & enter the GATE-2023 registration number during the online application
- After a successful application, the system will generate a unique application number. Candidates are required to download the application slip and keep the printout of the application slip
- Please ensure that the GATE-2023 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE-2023 scorecard, is filled up correctly
- Pay the fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card and submit the application form
The last date to apply for the post is 20.10.2023.
There are 495 vacancies available.
The upper age limit for the post is 27 years.